Checheng Log Pond
Lanterns on Display
- Magpies Welcoming the Spring in a Pine Tree
No.110-2, Minquan Lane, Checheng Village, Shuili Township, Nantou County
- Zhongzhang Expressway (Provincial Highway 74) - Provincial Highway 14, passing through Caotun - Puli (Provincial Highway 21) - Xincheng Village, Yuchi Township (Yuchi - turn right for County Road 131 at Formosa Plastics Gas Station) - Checheng (29K, County Road 131)
- National Highway 1 - Wangtian Interchange - Provincial Highway 14 - Fenyuan (Provincial Highway 14B) - Nantou (Provincial Highway 3) - Minjian (Provincial Highway 16) - Jiji - Shuili (County Road 131) - Checheng
- National Highway 3 - Zhushan or Minjian Interchange (along Zhuoshui River, switch to Provincial Highway 16A) - Jiji (Provincial Highway 16) - Shuili - Checheng
From the Ershui Train Station, transfer to the Jiji Branch Line to Checheng, which is last station on the line.
Take Taiwan Railways to Ershui Station, and from there take to Jiji Branch Line to Checheng Station.
Department of Social and Labor Affairs, Nantou County Government
Beimen Visitor Center
- A Calf Standing on Top of a Winners’ List
- Nostalgic Lanterns
#200, Beimen Neighborhood, Beimen District, Tainan City
National Highway 1 - Beimen Interchange, E/W Bound 84 - Provincial Highway 17 - County Road 171
- Take the train to Xinying Station – then take theTaiwan Tourist Shuttle Bus “West Coast Expressway 61”and get off at the Beimen District Office (Crystal Church).
- TakeTainan Bus “Blue #2” (Jiali-Nankunshen) and get off at the Beimen District Office. The last bus departs from Jiali at 10 pm.
- TakeTainan Bus “Brown #1” (Xinying-Beimen) and get off at the Beimen District Office. The last bus departs from Xinying at 5:50 pm.
Take Taiwan Railways to Xinying Station. From there, take the Taiwan Tourist Shuttle Bus “West Coast Expressway 61” (reserve in advance if you need to take a low-floor bus) and get off at the Beimen District Office (Crystal Church).
Tainan City Public Transportation Office
Social Affairs Bureau, Tainan City Government
Extra Taiwan Tourist Shuttle “West Coast Expressway” buses will be made available for this event.
In conjunction with the lantern events at Beimen, more buses of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle “West Coast Expressway” route will be made available during the 228 vacation period (Feb. 27-March 1), as shown in red letters. Visitors who wish to watch lanterns in Beimen are advised to get off at the Beimen District Office (Crystal Church). The lanterns will be on display in front of Beimen Visitor Center.
Baguashan Ecological Visitor Center
Lanterns on Display
No.13-7, Guashan Rd., Changhua City, Changhua County
Nat'l Hwy 1 → Exit at the Changhua Interchange → Zhonghua W. Rd. → Zhonghua Rd. → Kongmen Rd. → Dongmin St. → Guashan Rd.
- Take TRA Changhua Station, Changhua Bus (bound for Liugu Rd.) to Jiu Shuiyuandi stop
- Take HSR to Taichung Train Station, transfer to Lukang Route Shuttle Bus 6936, get off at Cultural Affairs Bureau (Mt. Bagua Great Buddha Scenic Area) stop.
Take HSR to Taichung Train Station, transfer to Lukang Route Shuttle Bus 6936(Low floor bus need advanced reservation), get off at Cultural Affairs Bureau (Mt. Bagua Great Buddha Scenic Area) stop.